Our high efficiency ductless fume hoods, ductless workstations and enclosures are designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapors, fumes and particulates if configured with secondary HEPA/ULPA filtration.
There are numerous benefits of choosing ductless fume hoods for your laboratory.
Ductless technology allows for easy installation almost anywhere in the lab without compromising filtration capability or paying for expensive ductwork. Ductless hoods and enclosures are designed to be highly energy efficient and eco-friendly.
Additional Ductless Benefits:
- Work safely in a single fume hood
- Save time, money, resources and valuable laboratory space
Air Science offers a wide selection of ductless fume hoods with models available to meet a wide variety of laboratory needs, including:
- High level performance at an affordable price
- USP 800 and USP 795 standards
- Protection from drug particulates and harmful vapors during mail, package examination
- Unrestricted front and side access to the ductless workstation
- Portability via heavy duty transfer carts sized to fit through standard doorways
- Green performance with EFT™ Enhanced Filtration Technology
- Low-profile, compact design for limited spaces
- Operator protection from nanomaterial particles (less than 100nm in size)
- Protection from animal dander or bedding material generated on the work surface
View the Air Science ductless fume hood product line.
Learn more about Reducing Expenses and Improving Your Laboratory Processes through ductless technology.