Your Air Science product warranty is non-transferable to any parties other than the original purchaser.
Cancellation for Non-Payment
Air Science reserves the right to cancel any and all warranties for products for which payment from the customer or distributor has not been received.
The Air Science Legacy Limited Lifetime Warranty excludes damage that results from accident, misuse, abuse, contamination, improper cleaning or disinfection, modification, normal wear and tear or other external causes such as improper shipping, handling, storage installation, fire, flood, and acts of God. Air Science is not responsible for damage that occurs as a result of failure to follow instructions included with the original product.
All Air Science Limited Warranties also exclude the following:
- Products with missing or defaced serial numbers
- Clear panels, windows, body parts, and work surface scratches, cracks, rust, paint chips, or crazing due to chemical exposure, cleaning chemicals and/or normal use.
- Hinge tension loss due to normal use and/or chemical exposure.
- Consumables such as filters, pre-filters, HEPA or ULPA filters, fluorescent or UV bulbs, ballasts
- Certifications and re-certifications
- Service fees performed by individuals, companies, or agents not approved by Air Science in writing.
- Non-compliant applications which are not permitted in accordance with product instructions
- Failure to follow product instructions
- Unauthorized customer modifications to the product
- Failure to perform preventive or predictive maintenance including but not limited to regular filter replacement
- Problems associated with accessories, parts or components not supplied by or approved by Air Science
What You Must Do
- Register your Air Science product in our database using our Warranty Card, online Warranty Form, or email.
- You may also register your Air Science product via phone. Contact our Service Department directly.
- If a service issue arises, contact Air Science Service Department and provide us with the Serial Number and nature of the problem. Before returning an item, for any reason, contact Air Science for a Return Authorization Number.
What Air Science Will Do
If a service issue arises, contact the Air Science Service Department to initiate a resolution.
- We must authorize and approve in writing the use of a third-party field service company to diagnose and service your product.
- We will not be responsible for any charges incurred for field service calls made by a third party prior to our written authorization.
- Air Science retains the right to replace any product in lieu of servicing it in the field.
- Our liability in all events is limited to the purchase value only.
- Under no circumstances will Air Science be responsible or held liable for consequential or incidental damages associated with downtime, loss of processed product or other work product associated with an equipment failure.
NO OTHER WARRANTY IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. AIR SCIENCE USA LLC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including without limitation any liability for third-party claims against you for damages associated with product use, for products not being available for use, for lost work or for damage to products or processes being performed in association with the Air Science product, the Air Science liability will be limited to not more than the amount you paid for the product that is the subject of such a claim. This is the maximum amount for which Air Science will be responsible. FLORIDA LAW GOVERENS THIS WARRANTY.