Ductless Fume Hood Features
Advanced ductless carbon filtration technology offers a safe, high performance alternative to conventional ductless fume hoods for a broad range of applications.
- Environmental Benefits. Air Science ductless fume hoods isolate and trap chemical vapors to prevent ecological impact through release into the environment.
- Versatile. Each filtration system is selected for its specific application. The Multiplex Filter broadens the range of applications. Carbon filters are available in more than 14 configurations for use with vapors or organic solvents, acids, mercury and formaldehyde. HEPA/ULPA filters can add to biological safety.
- Easy to Install. Fume hoods are self-contained and do not require venting to the outside. Many units are portable and may be moved from one location to the next with minimal downtime and without filter changes. Set-up, operation and filter maintenance are straightforward.
- Energy Efficient. Because filtered air is returned to the room, no demands are required of the facility HVAC capacity for make-up air.
- Cost Effective. Facility ductwork, HVAC and construction costs are eliminated.
- Safe to Use. Cabinet airflow and face velocity protect users from incidental exposures to fumes.
- Self testing. (selected models) Electronic airflow monitoring assures continuous safety. An electronic gas sensor monitors carbon filter performance.
Air Science offers a wide variety of ductless workstations, fume cabinets, fume hoods, bench top hoods, and more. Click on the products listed here to learn more about each of our fume hood units or use our online quote request form to receive a customized quote for your application.
Contact a sales representative for all your lab hood needs by visiting our Sales Page.