Air Science® Purair® Laminar Flow cabinets are designed to protect equipment and other contents of the work zone from particulates. Our series includes Vertical Laminar Flow (VLF) cabinets and Horizontal Laminar Flow (HLF) cabinets and is ideally suited for use with non-hazardous contaminants when flexible access to equipment in the work zone is desired.
At the heart of the Purair Laminar Flow cabinet product line is the Air Science Multiplex™ ULPA Filtration technology which creates a clean work environment over a wide range of applications.
• Provides sterile work zone for aseptic techniques.
• Air cleanliness meets and exceeds ISO Class 4.
• All models use ULPA filters (99.999% efficient at particle sizes between 0.1 to 0.3 μm).
• Available in horizontal or vertical flow configurations.
• All models equipped with a stainless steel work surface
Both VLF and HLF Purair Laminar Flow cabinets offer the same level of quality and performance. When deciding between a VLF or HLF cabinet the differences come down to personal preference for your specific application.