Technicians at Air Science recently celebrated the completion of a new unit developed for use in suspicious package inspection.
Mail centers worldwide face threatening possibilities with each unknown package exchanged within their walls. Various dangers can be found just beneath the thin packaging, causing personnel potential injury and pain.
And while renovating facilities with exhaustive mail inspection equipment is a valid option, many companies do not have the resources, space or ability to install such costly renovations that require extensive ductwork and large spaces.
However, Air Science has provided a solution.
Seeing a need for a mail inspection enclosure that is equally affordable, compact and safe, Air Science is providing proven designs in order to offer a solution to the postal industry.
The New Mail Inspection Workstation
Our solution, the new Purair SafeSEARCH, resolves problems within the industry. Here's how:
- Self-contained units eliminate costly ductwork, HVAC and construction costs
- Equipped with advanced carbon filtration technology and capable of additional biological safety through the use of HEPA/ULPA filters
- Units are compact, intentionally designed for use in small spaces
- Cabinet airflow and face velocity protect users from incidental exposure to fumes
- Units can be portable, requiring minimal downtime and no filter changes between locations
- Easy viewing is made possible by clear back and side panels
To learn more about how our unit is eliminating dangers in the postal industry, visit the Purair SafeSEARCH page.
If interested in learning more about the dangers facing the postal industry and best practices for safety, please download our whitepaper titled, Ductless Fume Hood Applications in Suspicious Package Processing.