Total Exhaust™ fume hoods are designed to provide superior personnel protection from exposure to hazardous agents and toxic chemicals in a variety of applications. Total Exhaust fume hoods use horizontal and vertical airflow across the work surface to ensure optimal containment.
Corrosion-resistant, single-wall units are available in a number of standard and custom sizes with optional polypropylene exhaust blowers to augment external ventilation systems. Contact Air Science for more information.
Total Exhaust Features & Benefits
- 6 standard sizes for new and replacement installations.
- Custom sizes available for special equipment or instrumentation.
- Ergonomic design with easy access and uniform non-glare lighting.
C. Power Switch: On/Off power switch for internal lighting.
D. Double Hinged Self Locking Front Sash: Easy to open bi-fold acrylic front sash. Additional construction materials available as options.
E. Internal Baffle System: Integrated internal baffle system ensures smooth airflow and optimized containment.
F. Air Velometer: Analog air velocity meter allows continuous visual inspection of airflow for operator safety.
G. Pass Through Ports: Side-wall mounted pass through ports for safe routing of instrument cords, cables and leads.
H. Lighting: Ballasted, vapor-proof fluorescent lighting saves energy and provides optimal internal lighting conditions.
Total Exhaust Option:
- Single block high density, UV treated and recyclable polypropylene.
- Ultimate airflow efficiency and strength with no welded joints.
- The forward-curved centrifugal style impeller, fan wheel, motor shaft bushing and hub cap are all constructed of injection molded high density polypropylene.