Purair® FLOW series laminar flow hoods are designed to protect the work surface, products and materials from particulate contamination. Room air passes through a HEPA filter then uniformly by laminar flow through the cabinet interior to protect the work from unfiltered air. The airflow is oriented to exhaust airborne particulate introduced by the user.
- Vertical laminar airflow with HEPA/ULPA filtration protects materials inside the cabinet from particulates.
- High airflow capacity.
- Configurable with a broad range of options customized to your specific application.
- Easy-to-change filters.
- Available in 2', 3' and 4' widths.
- Task Lighting: Fluorescent cabinet lamp located away from laminar flow area.
- Filter: Camfil Farr main HEPA filter with 99.99% efficiency for 0.3 micron particulates (ULPA optional).
- Pass Through Ports: Convenient rear-wall pass through ports for safe routing of instrument cords, cables and leads.
- Fan: High-performance ebmpapst™ centrifugal fan.
- Disposable Pre-Filter: Accessible from the chamber exterior top to contain the release of any particulates that it traps.
- Filter Door Lock: Prevents unauthorized removal or accidental exposure to dirty filters.