Our Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinets minimize and contain Biosafety Level 1-3 agents, maintaining negative pressure inside the cabinet during operation to prevent contaminants from escaping the work area. HEPA filtration scours 70% of the incoming room air to protect the products, while the remaining 30% of the exhausted air is filtered by a second HEPA filter. Air Science biological safety cabinets provide ample workspace with environmentally sound operation and low energy consumption. Some of the main features offered by the Air Science biological safety cabinet include:
- Safe. Air Science biological safety cabinets are EN 12469 and UL61010-1 certified, ensuring safe operations for operators, the environment, and products. An "EN certified only" Class II biological safety cabinet model is also available.
- Double-wall cabinet design. Contaminated air is fully contained and isolated thanks to a double-wall cabinet design and negative internal pressure.
- HEPA Filtration. The AstroCel® supply/exhaust HEPA filters provide 99.995% efficiency at 0.3 microns (Class H14).
- Isolated Controls. All control systems and pipelines are completely isolated from contaminated areas for safe and convenient operations.
- Multiple Service Connections. Duplex electrical outlets with splash-proof, UL listed covers. CSA certified service valves for gas, air and vacuum are also available. Maximum working pressure of 75PSI.
- Easy Cleaning. The work area and work tray are fabricated in a single piece of stainless steel with rounded corners. This reduces particulate adhesion and makes removal and cleaning convenient and straightforward.
- Patented HEPA Filtration Lock. Allows HEPA filters to be replaced from the front of the cabinet quickly and easily.
- Select one of our BSC lines below to learn more, or contact us today for a customized quote based on your application.
Note: NSF Certification applies to the biological safety cabinet Models AHA-143-BA-A (Air Science Model PB-48-R-115, 115V, 60Hz) and AHA-143-BB-A (Air Science Model PB-48-R-230, 230V, 50Hz), and Models AHA-143-AA-A (Air Science Model PB48-M-115, 115V, 60Hz) and AHA-143-AB-A (Air Science Model PB-48-M-230, 230V, 50Hz) manufactured by Chung Fu Technical Development Co. Ltd., Taipei, Taiwan, and marketed by Air Science, LLC, USA.
Click on the products listed here to learn more about each of our units or use our online quote request form to receive a customized quote for your application.
Contact a sales representative by visiting our Sales Page.