Safedevelop™ Fingerprint Development Chambers are designed to accelerate the processing of latent finger-prints on porous surfaces using DFO, Ninhydrin, and other development chemicals within a controlled environment for optimum effectiveness where moisture, temperature, and time are critical factors.
- The professionally designed automatic development chamber eliminates reliance on do-it-yourself systems that lack user-safety allowances and controls needed for repeatable results.
- To change between profiles required only the press of a few buttons on an easy to use LED display.
- The chamber features rapid condition recovery following a door opening.
- The wide temperature and humidity range allows fingerprints to be processed in a matter of minutes - not days like some conventional methods.
- The steam generator produces humidity by a sealed, automatic, steam injection system, ensuring only vaporized water enters the sample chamber to eliminate the possibility of contaminating samples with water droplets.
- The chamber's generous working area and flexible shelving and rod system enable large batches of operational material to be processed quickly and easily.
B. Control Panel: Front-mounted control panel with electronic On/Off switch, lights, temperature and humidity controller, cycle complete lamp and low water alarm lamp.
C. Glass Door: Multi-pane, heated glass door minimizes condensation and activates automatically whenever humidity is used.
D. Low Water Light: Low water level warning light notifies the operator when to add water.
E. Push-Pull™ Shelving: perforated Push-Pull™ shelves that can slide in or out with one hand.
F. Lighting: Dual LED light strips on the door provide a large illumination area to watch fingerprints being developed.
G. Hanging Rods: Removable stainless steel hanging rods with clips.
H. Water Carboy: Side mounted, 1 gallon (4 liter). Easy to visualize water levels and quick release coupling for simple removal and filling.
I. Chamber: Corrosion-resistant insulated internal chamber.
J. Leveling: Adjustable leveling feet.
K. Stand: Optional mobile cart with locking casters.
L. Modular Filtration: Optional Vent-Box filtration unit available with Multiplex filtration technology, a unique configuration that includes a pre-filter and main carbon filter. HEPA/UPLPA filtration is also available.