The Purair® FLEX is a revolutionary containment product that redefines when and where glove bags can be used. Designed as a flexible, highly portable film isolator, the Purair FLEX permits easy set up and delivers superior containment capability.
The Purair FLEX is constructed of ArmorFlex® film which offers complete visual clarity and excellent solvent resistance across a range of chemicals as confirmed by independent product testing.
The Purair FLEX is used in pharmaceutical processing, forensic investigation and processing, industrial cleaning, biological containment, and aerospace.
Purair FLEX Features and Benefits
- Compliant with Multiple Criteria. ArmorFlex film complies with FDA 21CFR and 2002/72/EC standards for minimal outgassing, solvent and biological reactivity and static resistance.
- Pharmaceutical Grade Materials. The Purair FLEX is constructed with FDA approved pharmaceutical grade LLDPE1 anti-static and ESD2 safe and meets European ATEX Directive.
- Large Workspace. At 30" (762 mm) wide and an internal volume of 3 cu.ft. (85 L) the Purair FLEX provides a large work area with a 12.5" (317 mm) gas tight zippered access with a 6" (152 mm) diameter opening.
- Oxygen-free Work Zone. A nitrogen gas barb is a standard feature to permit creation of an oxygen-free workspace.
- Spacious Interior Volume. An innovative curved film design provides maximum working volume and visibility than any other glove bag on the market.
- Easy Setup. Semi-rigid support rods simplify set up and increased stability even if the bag is not inflated to full pressure.
- Bag-In/Bag-Out Safety. Additional HEPA filter, Bag-in/Bag-out Port, and Nitrogen purge inlet connections enhance safety to meet specific needs.
- Standard Features. Closed HEPA filtration, bag-in/bag-out port, and Nitrogen purge inlet connections enhance safety to meet specific needs.
- A 14" (355 mm) x 24" (609 mm) bag-in/bag-out minimizes exposure to contaminants when changing the filter. The contaminated filter is safely removed through the port and placed into a bag, sealed with a reuseable cable tie, and disposed. A new bag is affixed to the port when the replacement filter is installed.
ArmorFlex 113 and 114:
The Purair FLEX is constructed of ArmorFlex 113 and 114 films. These high performance films provide sufficient protection from a variety of contaminant types. Additional benefits include:
- Five-year shelf life
- No incineration or out-gassing concerns
- Tested for solvent resistance
- Superior visual clarity and excellent solvent resistance
- FDA 21 CFR compliant (114)
- Fully compliant to 2002/72/EC and amendments (114)
- Meets test parameters of EP 3.1.3 (114)
- No BADGE, BFDGE, or NOGE materials used
- No phthalates, latex, or silicone used
- No migrating anti-static additives