The Purair® FLEX is a revolutionary containment product that redefines when and where glove bags can be used. Designed as a flexible, highly portable film isolator, the Purair FLEX permits easy set up and delivers superior containment capability.
The Purair FLEX is constructed of ArmorFlex® film which offers complete visual clarity and excellent solvent resistance across a range of chemicals as confirmed by independent product testing.
Purair FLEX Features and Benefits
- Compliant with Multiple Criteria. ArmorFlex film complies with FDA 21CFR and 2002/72/EC standards for minimal outgassing, solvent and biological reactivity and static resistance.
- Pharmaceutical Grade Materials. The Purair FLEX is constructed with FDA approved pharmaceutical grade LLDPE1 anti-static and ESD2 safe and meets European ATEX Directive.
- Large Workspace. At 30" (762 mm) wide and an internal volume of 3 cu.ft. (85 L) the Purair FLEX provides a large work area with a 12.5" (317 mm) gas tight zippered access with a 6" (152 mm) diameter opening.
- Oxygen-free Work Zone. A nitrogen gas barb is a standard feature to permit creation of an oxygen-free workspace.
- Spacious Interior Volume. An innovative curved film design provides more working volume than any other glove bag on the market.
- Easy Setup. Semi-rigid support rods simplify set up and increased stability even if the bag is not inflated to full pressure.
- Bag-In/Bag-Out Safety. Additional HEPA filter, Bag-in/Bag-out Port, and Nitrogen purge inlet connections enhance safety to meet specific needs.
- A 7" (200 mm) diameter bag-in/bag-out minimizes exposure to contaminants when changing the filter. The contaminated filter is safely removed through the port and placed into a bag, sealed with a reuseable cable tie, and disposed. A new bag is affixed to the port when the replacement filter is installed.
ArmorFlex 113 and 114:
The Purair FLEX is constructed of ArmorFlex 113 and 114 films. These high performance films provide sufficient protection from a variety of contaminant types. Additional benefits include:
- Five-year shelf life
- No incineration or out-gassing concerns
- Tested for solvent resistance
- Superior visual clarity and excellent solvent resistance
- FDA 21 CFR compliant (114)
- Fully compliant to 2002/72/EC and amendments (114)
- Meets test parameters of EP 3.1.3 (114)
- No BADGE, BFDGE, or NOGE materials used
- No phthalates, latex, or silicone used
- No migrating anti-static additives