(Fort Myers, FL, December 11, 2014) Air Science USA, Fort Myers, FL, has expanded the company's product directory to more accurately pinpoint references to a range of certification, compliance and third-party oversight programs essential to the company's commitment to customer safety and product performance.
Some programs apply overall to the company, its manufacturing facility and its manufacturing processes, Other programs are more product-specific among key marketing segments to include pharmaceutical manufacturing, research and biotechnology, industrial laboratory and forensic science applications.
Because most Air Science products are directly linked to occupational safety and environmental guidelines set forth by third-party organizations, the company invests in several USA and International standards programs associated with all phases of product development and application.
Areas of compliance and certification include
- Biosafety Cabinet performance: NSF 49; EN12469; UL61010-1.
- Manufacturing facility workplace safety and waypoint quality monitoring: ISO-9001
- Product design and ergonomic optimization: ANSI Z 9.5-2003; ANSI Z 9.7-1998
- Containment: ANSI/ASHRAE 110 1995; SAFEBRIDGE Performance Verification (VE)
- Filter efficiency: B 7989-2001; SEFA Standard 9; ANFOR NFX 15-211
- Biological filtration: IEST-RP-CC-0034.2; IEST-RP-CC007.1; IEST-RP-CC001-4; EN 1822
- Electrical safety: UL-C-61010; CE Mark; ROHS Exempt under EEE Category 9
- OSHA: Standard 29 CRF
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act): wheelchair access and lowered controls
- Educational and classroom use: CLEAPPS instruction approved
- Environmental optimization: ISO 14001; Energy Star Partner
- LEED: Air Science products contribute to LEED certification as part of an integrated facility design and management program.
For detailed information on specific criteria considerations applied to USA and international markets contact Air Science USA,LLC or browse the company's website at www.airscience.com.
About Air Science
Air Science® manufactures a complete series of high efficiency ductless fume hoods, ductless workstations, laboratory filtration products, and custom enclosures designed to protect the user, the work process and the environment from hazardous vapors, fumes, and particulates. Air Science products and manufacturing processes are designed to minimize environmental impact to our community, and to support our customers in efforts to comply with LEED and other recommended practices in laboratory and facility management.
Located in Fort Myers, Florida, USA our new 45,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and corporate headquarters houses an integrated sales administration, research, engineering, testing, production, technical service and logistics group working on behalf of our customers worldwide.
Contact: Paul Chambre