Ductless Fume Cupboards
Ductless fume hoods by Air Science® protect your personnel and the environment from toxic or volatile chemicals so that you can concentrate on what matters most: your work. Continuous airflow across the work surface draws contamination away from the user, recycling clean air back into your laboratory. Our ductless fume hoods provide energy savings, safety and convenience and are available in a variety of configurations, including mobile fume hoods and polypropylene fume hoods.
Purair Basic Ductless Fume Hoods
The Purair Basic Series ductless fume hoods are compact, ideal for use in laboratory environments where space is limited or where only small volumes of harmful substances are handled. For package and mail inspection workstations, see Purair SafeSEARCH
Purair Advanced Ductless Fume Hoods
The Purair Advanced Series ductless fume hoods are available in 21 standard sizes. This Series of high-efficiency products is designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapors generated on the work surface.
Ductless Downflow Workstations
DWS Downflow Workstations are ductless fume hoods designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapors generated on the work surface. Unrestricted front and side access permits applications requiring complex user involvement. Downward airflow in the chamber protects the operator.
EDU Ductless Classroom Demonstration Fume Hoods
The EDU Series Ductless Demonstration Fume Hoods for individual and group applications protect the user and the classroom environment from hazardous vapors. Clear front, side and rear walls permit 360° visibility.
Fume Box Ductless Enclosures
The Fume Box ductless enclosures are designed to protect the user from chemicals, vapors or non-toxic powders during low-volume chemical manipulations by effectively containing low concentrations of noxious fumes, vapors, or powders.
Ductless Fume Cupboard Features
Advanced carbon filtration technology offers a safe, high performance alternative to conventional ducted fume cupboards for a broad range of applications.
- Environmental Benefits. Our ductless fume cupboards isolate and trap chemical vapors to prevent ecological impact through release into the environment.
- Versatile. Each filtration system is selected for its specific application. The Multiplex Filter broadens the range of applications. Carbon filters are available in more than 14 configurations for use with vapors or organic solvents, acids, mercury and formaldehyde. HEPA/ULPA filters can add to biological safety.
- Easy to Install. Ductless fume cupboards are self-contained and do not require venting to the outside. Many units are portable and may be moved from one location to the next with minimal downtime and without filter changes. Set-up, operation and filter maintenance are straightforward.
- Energy Efficient. Because filtered air is returned to the room, no demands are required of the facility HVAC capacity for make-up air.
- Cost Effective. Facility ductwork, HVAC and construction costs are eliminated.
- Safe to Use. Cabinet airflow and face velocity protect users from incidental exposures to fumes.
- Self testing. (selected models) Electronic airflow monitoring assures continuous safety. An electronic gas sensor monitors carbon filter performance.
Click on the products listed here to learn more about each of our units or use our online quote request form to receive a customized quote for your application.
Contact a sales representative by visiting our Sales Page.