Air Science® Fume Box ductless enclosures are an effective solution to your air filtration needs. Designed to protect the user from chemicals, vapors or powders during low-volume chemical manipulations, the Fume Box employs advanced carbon filtration technology to offer a safe, high performance alternative to conventional ducted fume hoods for a wide range of applications in varied industry settings.
- Compact size, low-profile, completely portable, no ductwork needed, no construction costs.
- Easily positioned on shallow countertops or counters with overhanging wall cabinets.
- Available in 3 standard models, vertical or horizonal airflow design.
- Modular design permits multiple configurations, easy to install.
- Clear viewing enclosure prevents chemical splash.
- Cabinet airflow and face velocity protect users from incidental exposures to fumes.
- Electronic airflow monitoring assures continuous safety.
- Effectively contains low concentrations of noxious fumes, vapors or powders.
- Air Science Enhanced Filtration Technology™ (EFT) developed for use with a wide range of core chemical families using enhanced, activated carbon particle formulations.
- Carbon filters available in more than 14 configurations, electronic gas sensor monitors performance.
- Secondary HEPA/ULPA filters may be added for biological safety.
- Energy efficient since filtered, conditioned (heated or cooled) air is returned to the room.
- All models available in polypropylene construction.
- Performance specifications and construction meet or exceed OSHA, ANSI and relevant international standards to assure operatory safety.
- Particulate Control
- Manufacturing Processes
- Electronics Assembly
- Graphic Arts
- Sign Shops
- Air Purification
- Art Conservation
- Cover Slipping
Click here to learn more.