Air Science® Downflow Workstations are high efficiency ductless fume hoods designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapors generated on the work surface. Unrestricted front and side access facilitates applications requiring complex and intensive operator involvement, while downward airflow in the chamber protects the operator.
Our Downflow Workstation product line is based on an innovative Air Science Multiplex™ Filtration Technology that creates a safe work environment over the widest range of applications in the industry.
Downflow Workstation Features
Benefits and features of the Air Science Downflow Workstation line include:
Wider units, comprising two or more workstations can be positioned side-by-side with junction connections option.
- High capacity air handling system delivers face velocity of 80 fpm at the work surface.
- A low airflow alarm warns of insufficient face velocity.
- The Air Science filter assembly is easy to access, easy to change.
- A unique filter clamping design eliminates bypass leakage outside the cabinet.
- Accessories include an optional filter saturation alarm.
Select our downflow workstation line above to learn more, or contact us today for a customized quote based on your application.
Ductless Downflow Workstations
DWS Downflow Workstations are ductless fume hoods designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapors generated on the work surface. Unrestricted front and side access permits applications requiring complex user involvement. Downward airflow in the chamber protects the operator.