Air Science® manufactures a complete series of high efficiency ductless fume hoods, ductless workstations, laboratory filtration products, and custom enclosures designed to protect the user, the process and the environment from hazardous vapors, fumes, and particulates.
Our products and manufacturing processes are designed to minimize environmental impact to your community, and to support efforts to comply with LEED and other recommended practices in laboratory and facility management.
Located in Fort Myers, Florida, USA our 45,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and corporate headquarters houses an integrated sales administration, research, engineering, testing, production, technical service and logistics group working on behalf of our customers worldwide.
Tools and Technologies
- Complete plastic sheet fabrication with multiple CNC routers.
- Complete metal fabrication (mild steel sheet, stainless steel sheet, aluminum sheet, and steel tube) with CNC punching, CNC bending and CNC brake systems
- High performance welding for tig, mig and spot welding applications.
- The latest batch powder coating system.
- Electronics assembly laboratory
- Testing laboratories
- Technical service and parts management department.
Our leadership team has over 50 years of experience in the filtration products industry and delivers high level operational and manufacturing experience developed through hands on corporate leadership.