TotalExhaust™ fume cupboards are designed to provide superior personnel protection from exposure to hazardous agents and toxic chemicals in a variety of applications. TotalExhaust fume cupboards use horizontal and vertical airflow across the work surface to ensure optimal containment.
Corrosion-resistant, single-wall units are available in a number of standard and custom sizes with optional polypropylene exhaust blowers to augment external ventilation systems. Contact Air Science for more information
TotalExhaust Features & Benefits
- White, black or blue all-polypropylene work surface.
- Units available with up to four exhaust connection points.
- Vapor-proof, ballasted fluorescent lighting with switch and power cord.
- Integrated rear baffle system optimizes airflow and improves containment.
- Acrylic, bi-fold front sash to ensure operator safety and comfort.
- Two cable pass through ports provide convenient workspace configuration options.
- Air Velometer provides continuous airflow monitoring.
A. Work Surface: Seamless polypropylene work surface. Stainless steel and epoxy options also available.
B. Exhaust Connection Collar: Standard 6-inch exhaust collar (up to 4 connections depending on model).
C. Power Switch:
On/Off power switch for internal lighting.
D. Double Hinged Self Locking Front Sash: Easy to open bi-fold acrylic front sash. Additional construction materials available as options.
E. Internal Baffle System: Integrated internal baffle system ensures smooth airflow and optimized containment.
F. Air Velometer: Analog air velocity meter allows continuous visual inspection of airflow for operator safety.
G. Pass Through Ports: Side-wall mounted pass through ports for safe routing of instrument cords, cables and leads.
H. Lighting: Ballasted, vapor-proof fluorescent lighting saves energy and provides optimal internal lighting conditions.
Featured TotalExhaust Models
Total Exhaust fume cupboard, 48"W
Total Exhaust fume cupboard, 60"W
Total Exhaust fume cupboard, 72"W