Safekeeper® series forensic evidence drying cabinets are designed to store, dry or otherwise process forensic evidence in the controlled environment of a tamper resistant compartment to maintain the chain of custody.
The industry leading Multiplex™ filtration system, combined with professional design and construction offer convenience and protect the safety of personnel during use, maintenance and decontamination of the cabinets.
Safekeeper Features & Benefits
Safekeeper forensic evidence drying cabinets provide cost-effective storage and containment for forensic evidence as it is dried by a constant flow of air. Air Science® ductless technology removes airborne pathogens, particulates, fumes, and odors emitted by the contents.
Safekeeper forensic evidence drying cabinets offer these advantages:
- Elimination of putrid odors and chemical fumes using ecofriendly ductless technology carbon filtration.
- Effective protection to personnel from particulate hazards.
- ANSI Z9.5 compliance with optional safety back-up filters on selected models.
- Controlled airflow to dry items of evidence in the cabinet.
- Lockable doors with tamper-proof seals for security.
- Broad range of sizes for diverse needs.
- Selected models available with versatile two, three and four independent drying chambers.
- Easily cleaned to protect items of evidence from cross contamination.
- Safe and easy to change filters
- Compliant with OSHA/ANSI regulations
- Push-pull™ shelving, hanging rods and lockable front doors facilitate application of cabinets to many situations.
- Standard height and Downflow models are designed to be moved around a building through standard doorways and elevators.
Featured Safekeeper Models
Single door drying cabinet, 36"W
Single door drying cabinet, 60"W
Dual door drying cabinet, 60"W