Purair® Laminar Flow Hoods are a series of high efficiency products designed to protect equipment and other contents of the work zone from particulates, for applications sensitive to such contamination. The series includes Vertical Laminar Flow (VLF) cabinets and Horizontal Laminar Flow (HLF) cabinets and is ideally suited for use with non-hazardous contaminants and when flexible access to the equipment in the work zone is desired. At the heart of the Purair Laminar Flow Hood product line is the Air Science Multiplex™ ULPA Filtration Technology that creates a clean work environment over a wide range of applications.
Purair LF Series Features and Benefits
- Purair Laminar Flow Hoods are available in vertical and horizontal configurations with various sizes and options for a total of 36 models to choose from in 6 different widths.
- Purair Laminar Flow Hoods are shipped fully assembled. No installation is required; just plug them in and use them.
- Products are designed for desktop use, or may be installed on an optional mobile base stand.
- The rear wall of vertical flow cabinets is perforated to reduce work surface turbulence by removing some of the airflow to the rear.
- High capacity air handling system delivers flow velocity of 0.4-0.5 m/s or 80-100 fpm.
- Choose from standard powder coated interior or stainless steel interior (-SS models).
- Purair VLF and HLF hoods have an ULPA filter pressure gauge to measure filter performance.
- The Air Science filters are easy to access, easy to change.
- Accessories include an IV bar, service fixtures, base stand, UV lamp, and front door/cover.
- Provides sterile work zone for aeseptic techniques.
- Air cleanliness meets and exceeds ISO Class 4.
- All models use ULPA filters (99.999% efficient at particle sizes between 0.1 and 0.3 microns.
- All models equipped with a stainless steel work surface.