The Air Science® Multiplex™ Filtration System consists of a pre-filter, main filter and optional safety filter to create a combination of chemical and physical architecture customized to each application.
The mechanical design enhances safety, convenience and overall value.
- The electrostatic pre-filter is accessible from within the cabinet.
- A patented filter clamping mechanism allows for the filter to be easily installed and ensures an even seal at the filter peripheral face at all times to prevent bypass leakage.
- The filter chamber prevents contaminated air from contacting internal cabinet mechanisms.
- The main filter number and installation date are displayed in a front-access window.
Our carbon filtration technique is based on enhanced, activated carbon particle formulations from specially selected, naturally occurring raw material superior to wood or other organic sources. The carbon is treated to attain the proper porosity and aggregate surface area and to react with several ranges of aerosolized chemicals moved through the filter by an air handling blower.
- The multiplex option permits one or more filtration options to be combined to meet a wider range of multiple-use applications. Multiplexing permits configuration for the capture of acids, bases and particulates such as biological aerosols when paired with HEPA or ULPA filters.
- Our carbon filter is a self-contained assembly sized to fit the specified product model number, and configured to optimize airflow across 100% of the filter surface area for maximum efficiency, prolonged filter life, optimal diffusion and saturation capacity, and user safety.
Air Science is the single source supplier for all pre-filters and carbon filters used in its products, plus those of many other manufacturers.