Return and Cancellation Policy
Return Authorizations of standard products in brand new, unused condition and in the original packaging are only allowed within the 30 days of the ship date
Return and Cancellation Conditions
- A restocking fee of 25% will apply to all items being returned.
- The customer will pay all shipping charges to and from Air Science®.
- Goods damaged as a result of shipping cannot be returned.
- Any damage as a result from improper customer packaging cannot be returned or accepted by Air Science.
- Custom products cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Filters, regardless of condition, cannot be returned.
Return Authorization Requirement
Before returning any product, you must contact the Air Science Service Department at 800-306-0656 to obtain a "Return Authorization Number (RA)". The following information must be made available when submitting a Return Authorization request.
- Model number
- Serial number
- Contact name
- Contact phone number
- Description of the problem with the unit.
The Return Authorization number must always appear on the packing slip and on the outside of the returned freight or package to avoid processing delays or refusal of delivery.
Cancellation of an Order
Standard products and filters can be cancelled at no charge only before they have shipped from warehouse for no charge. Custom products cannot be cancelled after release to production.