Return and Cancellation Policy of Shipped Product
- Return Authorizations are only allowed for standard, non-customized, products in brand new, unopened, unused condition and in the original packaging, within 15 days of the ship date. Custom or modified products cannot be cancelled or returned. Consumables, such as filters, regardless of condition, cannot be returned.
Return and Cancellation Conditions
- A restocking fee of 25% will apply to all items being returned.
- The customer will pay all shipping charges to and from Air Science USA LLC regardless of if they we're included in original unit price or offered at no charge with the purchase.
- Goods damaged as a result of shipping cannot be returned. You will need to follow our damage claims policy at https://www.airscience.com/damage-claims-policy
- Any damage as a result from improper customer handling or packaging cannot be returned or accepted by Air Science USA LLC.
Return Authorization Requirement
Before returning any product, you must contact the Air Science Service Department to obtain a "Return Authorization Number (RA)". The following information must be made available when submitting a Return Authorization request.
- Model number
- Serial number
- Contact name
- Contact phone number
- Description of the problem with the unit.
The Return Authorization number must always appear on the packing slip and on the outside of the returned freight or package to avoid processing delays or refusal of delivery.
Cancellation of Product Before Shipping Policy
Standard products and filters can be cancelled at no charge only before they have shipped. Custom products cannot be cancelled after released into production and/or approval of drawings.