This page updates regularly. Last update April 1, 2020.
On April 1, 2020 Florida Governor Ron Desantis signed Executive Order Number 20-91 (Essential Services and Activities During COVID-19 Emergency).
Page 3, Section 2 Essential Services, Paragraph A., States: 'For purposes of this Order and the conduct it limits, "essential services" means and encompasses the list detailed by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in its Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce, v. 2 (March 28, 2020) (attached) and any subsequent lists published.'. Therefore, we, our subcontractors and suppliers, and our respective workforces are components of the U.S. Essential Critical Infrastructure and hence will still be maintaining our normal (new modified) work schedules.
El 1 de abril de 2020, el gobernador de Florida, Ron Desantis, firm? la Orden ejecutiva número 20-91 (Servicios y actividades esenciales durante la emergencia de COVID-19).
Página 3, Sección 2 Servicios Esenciales, Párrafo A., Estados: 'Para propósitos de esta Orden y la conducta que limita, "servicios esenciales" significa y abarca la lista detallada por el Departamento de Seguridad Nacional de los EE. UU. En su Orientación sobre lo Esencial Crítico Infrastructure Workforce, v. 2 (28 de marzo de 2020) (adjunto) y cualquier lista posterior publicada. Por lo tanto, nosotros, nuestros subcontratistas y proveedores, y nuestras respectivas fuerzas de trabajo somos componentes de la Infraestructura crítica esencial de EE. UU. Y, por lo tanto, aún mantendremos nuestros horarios de trabajo normales (nuevos modificados).
We are now on the front lines of the fight against COVID-19. Our orders from hospitals are increasing daily. We have been informed by the U.S. Department of Defense through the attached document that we, our subcontractors and suppliers, and our respective workforces are components of the U.S. Essential Critical Infrastructure. Please review and let me know if you have concerns or questions.
Our UK operation, Air Science Technologies, has been informed by an NHS supplier that provides essential medicines to NHS, under the guidelines communicated from the UK Government on 23rd March 2020 and in accordance with business continuity plans, our role is necessary for the continuation of services, and as such are considered a Key Service Provider. Furthermore, several Lab Enforcement Agencies and critical suppliers have requested that PPM and Emergency callouts, supplies, and services continue in critical areas during this time.
- Consistent with the President's guidelines, "If you work in a critical infrastructure industry, as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, such as healthcare services and pharmaceutical and food supply, you have a special responsibility to maintain your normal work schedule."
- We ask all employees to please maintain your work schedule, until further notice, if safe to do so.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider for medical advice, and do not show up for work.
Here is what we are doing to protect you.
- Set up as many wipe stations as we could purchase in high traffic areas including time clocks, bathrooms, breakroom, computer stations.
- Instructing employees to use hand sanitizer if using a shared computer until new scanners are deployed.
- Instructing employees to keep social distancing of 6 ft apart on all production lines.
- Instructing employees not to share tools, walkie-talkies, or forklifts.
- Restricting travel.
- Restricting visitors.
- We have posted hand wash reminder signs and COVID-19 posters throughout the building.
- We have reduced lunch breaks to 30 minutes for most staff, and staggering these breaks by department throughout the day.
- We are restricting the number of staff allowed in the main breakroom.
- We have removed tables and chairs, and set up a temporary breakroom.
- We have restricted access to our facilities to some employees.
- We have increased the gap of second shift employees to ensure most first shift employees do not cross paths by time clocks or parking areas.
- Starting soon, employees temperatures will be taken at various times.
- We will be sanitizing high traffic areas throughout the day.
- Our cleaning contractor has been instructed to increase sanitizing activities in additional areas.
- UK service is temporarily restricted to Emergency call outs to critical and key service providers relating to COVID-19, and Law Enforcement Agencies.
Here is a directory of outside information that will be useful to you and your families.
Helpful links (USA)
Helpful links (UK)
Helpful training and outreach materials in English, Spanish, and Haitian Creole include
- How to Manage Symptoms
- Protecting and Care for Older Adults
- Protecting Your
- Social Distancing
- and much more can be found here:
We only hope this virus does not affect our staff or family members. Anyone feeling sick should contact the office immediately.
We are in this together. We will get through this together. And along the way, we will help our customers on the front lines by doing what we do best: deliver quality products and customer service.