The Purair ® FLEX is a revolutionary containment product that redefines when and where glove bags can be used. Designed as a flexible, highly portable film isolator, the Purair FLEX permits easy set up and delivers superior containment capability.
The Purair FLEX is constructed of ArmorFlex ® film which offers complete visual clarity and excellent solvent resistance across a range of chemicals as confirmed by independent product testing.
Purair FLEX Features and Benefits
- Compliant with Multiple Criteria. ArmorFlex film complies with FDA 21CFR and 2002/72/EC standards for minimal outgassing, solvent and biological reactivity and static resistance.
- Pharmaceutical Grade Materials. The Purair FLEX is constructed with FDA approved pharmaceutical grade LLDPE1 anti-static and ESD2 safe and meets European ATEX Directive.
- Large Workspace. At 30" (762 mm) wide and an internal volume of 3 cu.ft. (85 L) the Purair FLEX provides a large work area with a 12.5" (317 mm) gas tight zippered access with a 6" (152 mm) diameter opening.
- Oxygen-free Work Zone. A nitrogen gas barb is a standard feature to permit creation of an oxygen-free workspace.
Air Science provides containment solutions to meet any analytical need. The Purair FLEX glove bag provides numerous performance advantages over the competition:
The Purair FLEX shown under positive pressure. Gas-tight zipper access (A) and HEPA filtration port (D) protect personnel and the environment.
Angled Zipper Entry: Gas tight 12.5" (317 mm) zipper with an effective 6" (152 mm) diameter opening.
B. Sealed Ambidextrous Gloves: Allow maximum protection and one size fits all design.
C. Bag-Out: Includes 14" x 24" (355 x 609 mm) bag-out port with reusable cable tie.
D. HEPA Filtration: 3M 2097 P100 particulate filter certified 99.97% efficient at removing solid and liquid particles, including those containing oil. Composed of 3M’s Advanced Electret® media, the filter provides a lightweight, easy breathing combination better than fiberglass. The filter meets NIOSH P-series test criteria and is flame and water resistant.
E. Nitrogen Barb: Standard feature to allow users to create oxygen-free workspaces.
F. Internal Support Rods: Internal FDA-compliant polypropylene support rods provide structure stabilization even when bag is not fully inflated.
G. Carrying Handle: Folds flat when not in use.
Puncture Resistant Construction: Pliable, solvent resistant ArmorFlex film is (8 mm) thick to prevent accidental punctures.
ArmorFlex 113 and 114:
The Purair FLEX is constructed of ArmorFlex 113 and 114 films. These high performance films provide sufficient protection from a variety of contaminant types. Additional benefits include:
- Five-year shelf life
- No incineration or out-gassing concerns
- Tested for solvent resistance
- Superior visual clarity and excellent solvent resistance
- FDA 21 CFR compliant (114)
- Fully compliant to 2002/72/EC and amendments (114)
- Meets test parameters of EP 3.1.3 (114)
- No BADGE, BFDGE, or NOGE materials used
- No phthalates, latex, or silicone used
- No migrating anti-static additives
Featured Purair FLEX Models
Portable isolator, 30"W